Saturday, January 30, 2010

My Life in the PJ Club

If you read "Checklist to Start Homeschooling: First I Shall.....", you know I said I would tell you why PJs are very important on our list to start homeschooling.

We didn't start out that we wore our PJs all day, it became a habit later on. We would wake up in the morning and think What's the point in getting dressed? We're going to stay home all day. Nobody's visiting us. You know what, I'm just going to stay in my PJs all day. So, like we said we would, we stayed in our PJs all day and we kept doing that 'til it eventually became a habit.

How did we come up with the name "The PJ Club"? Well, one day we were doing homeschool when I noticed we were all still in our PJs. I told my mom and she said "Yah, it's like a PJ club around here." I thought about that. If this was a PJ club, we're going to need lots of PJs. So I added them to our important list. That's one great thing about homeschoolers, they can stay in the comfort of their home and pajamas as long as they want. Or just until it's time to head to the grocery store.

P.S. The only main reason we get out of our PJs is if we are going somewhere. You may also find we do not answer the door on homeschooling days because we are still in our PJs. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment